Thursday 5 March 2009

UR DOIN IT WRONG

Lately I've been talking with someone from work about relationships, and it seems that his relationship so different from the one I have with MrMan5.5. It made me think about all the guys I know from WoW who seem to dread hangin out with their girlfriend, and always complain about having to call her all the time. He was joking, but Work Guy said he'd pay me $25 to break up with his girlfriend for him, and I asked him why he couldn't just do it himself for free, and he said that he couldn't.

So two things:
-what is it that I'm not doing to make MrMan5.5 scared of me/dread spending time with me/not want to pay someone $25 to dump me?
-why do guys stay with people that make them seem so miserable?

LIFO - last in, first out. I should really be going to bed, so I've given myself 20 minutes to type up this blog post, and I think the second question is more interesting than the first, even though the first question is what I was referring to in the title - I kinda think my thoughts on the first question would be more emo-whining about my relationship and I really don't think anybody wants to read that at the moment, so my thoughts on the second topic.

Well, the first obvious answer is: sex. But then if your girlfriend is withholding from you, and you spend most nights having an affair with your hand, I think you're getting a bit of a raw deal - and if that's not the case, then wtf are you doing playing WoW all night?! Seriously though, there are so many girls out there who would sleep with you, and I'm pretty sure you could find someone who gets along with you better than your current girlfriend if it's at the point where you sigh every time you see her number on the caller ID.

She might be a crazy-crazy, or do the emotional blackmail/crying thing where you feel bad for breaking up with her, or she says she can't live without you and you're worried for her mental health, so you can't seem to drag yourself away. Hopefully nobody is in that category, but in case you are, perhaps you should think about your own mental health and how having someone like that around you could affect your life - I'm not saying people like that are bad, but they're not for everybody.

It might be possible that you don't think you'll ever find anyone else.


Oh, time has run out, I'll continue this later. Sorry for the lack of posts - computer is dead, so I've borrowed MrMan5.5's laptop for now. Work is going well, have a test on the 17th of March. Work + uni is kinda killing me though, fell asleep twice today, and should really be playing catch up on sleep. 'Night!

No comments: