Thursday 31 December 2015

2015 in review

Not really a post that I've written, but given my resolution to post every day was a failure (only made it to 166 posts in the end), here are some of the my stats for the year.
I should probably write some actual stuff about my year.
Well, the biggest thing would be that MrFodder and I finally put a ring on it, and we are now bound together until divorce. Then there was the amazing 7 week trip in Europe, where we pretty much did nothing but walk around, eat and take photos.
I didn't quite make it to my goal of doing unassisted pull-ups, but I am now able to pull myself up with less than my weight in assistance (so I'm effectively pulling up 10kgs).
Saw Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
I have decided on my new year's resolutions for next year:
  • Try and dress properly at work (no more T-shirts and jeans unless it's casual Friday).
  • Write a book (yep, this one will probably be more than a year, so it's a bad resolution, but it's something I've always wanted to do, and I've been thinking a lot about what to do when you find out your "dream" is impractical. In the words of Flynn from Tangled, "You find a new one.")
-------------------------
(Wordpress created the report, so it's over there.)
https://annatheannoying.wordpress.com/2015/annual-report/

No comments: