Wednesday 1 March 2017

Sayounara


Yet another farewell party for an ex-co-worker, this time the one that I made the James Bond parody farewell video for. He left, then returned, then left again. I wanted to make a sequel to my first movie, but couldn't find inspiration anywhere. I thought it would be better not to make another movie, than to make a sub-par one.

But speaking of movies, there is another one in the works. I haven't finished the script yet, but it's definitely going to involve a lot less special effects than the others, so hopefully it won't require as much editing. As I haven't written the script yet, I can't leak much, except that I am going to try my hand at making a foreign movie.

Well, I figure I've done an action movie, documentary, and a music video, I need to keep branching out to different genres. I realise foreign movie isn't really a genre so much as a classification, but I'm crossing it with the teen drama genre. Can I pull this one off? Only time will tell, I guess, but the person leaving this time is quite important to me, which is why I decided to come out of retirement.

No comments: