Friday 3 December 2010

Beep, Beep

Big event happened in my life! I was driving Graham home, this woman was crossing the road really slowly. I was ages away from her when I first saw and by the time I reached her, she was only halfway across the road. Since there was plenty of time to stop, I stopped next to her, and she didn't even notice, just continued at her snail pace across the road. Graham said I should beep her, and I did! It was the first time I had ever beeped someone on purpose since I got my license.The only two other times I have beeped my horn was when I accidentally sat on the steering wheel while trying to reach something in the back.

I think it says something about my personality. When people swerve into my lane, or do stupid things on the road, I would much rather just get out of their way than honk my horn and potentially get into a fight with them. Anyway, MrMan5.5 was saying it wasn't something worth celebrating, but I think it is.

Also, to Peki, I am not into beastiality!


(while in Arathi)
About cows in Arathi.


(this is what it was about)
To All the Squirrels I've Loved Before

No comments: