Saturday 31 December 2016

2016 in review, part 3

You may have noticed the abundance of photos in my last couple of posts. Intern Peter told me about the 365 day photo challenge. The actual challenge itself doesn't seem to be clearly defined, but I'm going to try and use it as the basis for yet another attempt at writing a blog post every day for a year, which is going to be my New Year's Resolution for 2017. But rather than taking a photo every day, I'm going to slightly expand the topic. 


  • It doesn't have to be a photo, but has to be an image of some sort, so it can be a screenshot, or a motivational poster. It must be something I've created myself though
  • I don't have to use a picture created that day, but it must be one created within a week of posting.
Hopefully I can beat my last record of 120 days in a row!


---------------------------------------

Unfortunately, it seems like there won't be a Wordpress annual review this year. It seems that it took a team all of December to generate those reports, which is pretty intense, so that makes sense. I guess I will have to make my own.

My blog was viewed 3260 times, by 2011 visitors. 

It was a pretty quiet year for me, with only 30 posts.

My most popular post was last year's post on the Java Certification Exam... which was 625 of my views.

Most of my views were from Australia (1239), with the second highest being India (663) followed closely by the United States (514).

No comments: