Thursday 14 October 2010

A Different Kind of One-Liner

Inspired by this thread on the TL forums, I've decided to post some confessions myself, and hope that you (anonymously, if you choose) will do the same.

-When we were young, my brother and I used to play as "Super Ted", and I wanted to be Super Ted so badly that I got a permanent marker and drew spots on his jacket so that he would have to be Spotty.

-During my Year 10 Italian exam, when the teacher left the room, I gave a classmate the answers to all the questions.

-I started writing during reading time during my Intro to Formal Logic exam.

-One of the examples I gave in my interview at ANZ wasn't actually about a group assignment at uni, but about a situation in one of my WoW guilds.

-I bid on something in WoW when I didn't have enough DKP, and still won it.

-I broke up with someone over MSN because I didn't have the guts to do it in person.

-When I feel really depressed, I eat KFC or (dairy) ice-cream.

-In order to wake up early enough to watch pokemon, I used to trace the numbers "7:30" on my forehead because I believed it helped me wake up on time, and if I made a mistake, I'd wipe it out and write it over.

-I made up a fake email address and emailed a friend of mine pretending to be from the United States looking for a pen-pal. She still doesn't know it was me.

-I was playing chess with a guy I had a crush on, I told him it was checkmate when it wasn't and he believed me.

-Someone offered to masturbate for me on webcam, but I played Freecell instead of watching after I saw his penis.

-I've run away from home at least 4 times, but someone has always found me within 5 hours.

-I sometimes wonder if I'm the reason one of my exes is an alcoholic.

-If I don't lock the security door when I leave my house, I worry that someone will come in and shoot my family.


Hmmm, this was actually quite hard to do. Maybe it's because I already reveal so much in my blog that it's hard to come up with confessions that I haven't mentioned already. Anyway, that's a glimpse into the not-so-nice side of me. I hope you don't think too badly of me because of it!

No comments: