Friday 22 August 2008

Anniversary

Wow, it seems Rainlendar failed me, as it didn't remind me of the 2 year anniversary of my live spaces blog, despite the fact that I set it to remind me yearly, so I missed my 2 year anniversary (which was on the 7th of June, by the way)! What I did last year was count all the mentions in that year, and see who was mentioned the most, but I really don't have time to do that right now, but I'll do it when I have a bit more time. T_T

Another anniversary that I recently found out was coming up is the 6 month anniversary for me and MrMan5.5. The funny thing is, one of the things I was dreading about dating MrMan5.5 is having to go through all the anniversary stuff, but I wanted him to get the "full boyfriend experience", and I figured that was an important part of that, so for our first month anniversary, we went and got burgers from Hungry Jacks (the plan was to go and have a picnic, but I don't remember why we didn't do that, probably because it was too cold). Later I found out that he wasn't too keen on the anniversary thing either, and the only reason he did it was because his mum told him that's what girls like to do.

I still think anniversaries are overrated (except birthdays, which are awesome), but I realised that anniversaries do mean one awesome thing - going out to get food to eat! Forget chocolates, flowers, jewellery, poems or serenades, just let me eat a huge plate of yummy food and I'll be happy!

I'm not blogging just to because I'm surprised we've been together for so long, I just wanted to mention that when I was going to write a note in my diary about the anniversary dinner, I realised I already had this written there:

"QCN Crotch Day"

Awww, how romantic.

1 comment:

Lex said...

mmmmmm.. yummy food

Although when I think about it, we really don't need an excuse to go out for yummy food >_< , although it does make a difference from hungry jacks and KFC.

Oh, and I think the reason why we didn't end up going was because it was raining.

Btw you can stop with the whole MrMan5.5 thing if you want, it doesn't really bother me