Thursday 14 August 2008

Sticks

In this week's I&T lecture, we discovered a wonderful thing. A stick on the ground is a stick on the ground, but if it's in someone's hand, then it's a stick in a hand! He was trying to say that a stick on the ground is just nature, but a stick in someone's hand is technology. Not only that, but if you have a person with no stick, and you give them a stick, suddenly they become a person with a stick! This might seem clear, but the lecturer felt that this was so important, that he talked about it for at least 15 minutes. I fell asleep during the lecture, and when I woke up, he was still talking about the stick on the ground vs. in the hand. =/ Gg, arts.

There is an essay due for this subject next week, and I have no idea what I'm going to write for it. T_T

So now MrMan5.5 and I are sitting in my I&T seminar, listening to arts students talk arty stuff. Although, he wanted to take part in the discussion. ~_~ He claims it's only to bag the arts students, but I think he's secretly an arts student in disguise as a computer scientist.

Pandy came up with an idea to make the I&T lectures more entertaining. He wants to drag Charles along, and start a drinking game. Whenever Charles bags the subject, goes "WTF?!" or laughs hysterically, you have to take a drink. Anyone who is free between 2:15 and 3:15 on a Tuesday want to join in? ^_^

Being the productive people we are, the result of today's I&T seminar was this:

2 comments:

jenster said...

My turn to pick on your spelling =P
I think you meant 'nature' in your comic strip.

And your subject is called Intimacy and Tech? Are you serious??

Fodder said...

Thanks for the spell check, but I did that comic in a comic program and cbf changing it now. >_<

Yeah, the subject is called Intimacy and Technology, and I swear it's the dodgiest excuse for a subject ever!