Friday 10 September 2010

Why, Why, Why, Why, Why?!

Reading ABCOTD and came across this comment:
Women are such jealous creatures...

Red Fraggle, you're absolutely wrong. I cheat on my girlfriend all the time, and it's nothing. She's too dumb to figure it out anyway. Hell, I think I even gave her herpes recently. I know I've got it now from her friend, and by now I'm sure she does too. If she ever finds out, I'll just accuse her of cheating and walk out. She'll be pissed for a bit, but she's kinda needy, so she'll come back, asking me to take her back. Aint even a thang!
(Red Fraggle's comment was essentially, "Cheating is a strange thing. It takes so much energy to do, but yet the cheater will always behave as if it was effortless. Expressions like, "it was nothing" and "moment of weakness" come to mind.")

I really hope the person is trolling, but for some reason, I don't think so. Someone please explain to me how someone can be such an asshole. I guess he just doesn't really care about his girlfriend all that much, because just the thought that MrMan5.5 would hate me for the rest of my life is enough of a deterrent for me.

1 comment:

Olek said...

You got trolled ;-)