Thursday 19 January 2017

And We're Off


We leave for Japan today! It would probably be more exciting to take a photo after we've arrived, but just in case we have issues landing / finding our accommodation, I thought I'd post this now.

The plan is to arrive at Narita airport, then catch the train to Kyoto where we'll be staying for a few days. While we're there, we are going to see the sights, and also visit Osaka for a day.

From there, we catch the train back to Tokyo, where we plan to visit Mt Fuji, and also stay at a ryokan in Hakone and enjoy the hot springs.

The nerdiest thing we have planned is probably a visit to the Eorzea café (Final Fantasy themed café). I've also booked us in for a tour of a chicken ramen factory, which I'm super excited about.

I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out what else we get up to!

No comments: