Thursday 12 January 2017

Sliding out of the Summer Heat



To try and break up the tedium of the "What did Anna do today" posts, I'm going to try and get some shots from around Melbourne.

It has been pretty hot this Summer, and I was surprised to find out that they have a giant inflatable water slide in Federation Square. Unfortunately, it costs $40 per hour to use, which seems a bit expensive to me, for a slide that is just straight.

I didn't see many people on it while I was there, but this was around 6pm, so it was probably too close to dinnertime for people to be hanging around.

This post is a bit of a letdown, as I don't really have much to say other than the fact that I think it's really cool that there's a water slide at Fed Square, but a bit sad that it costs $40 to ride it.

No comments: