Wednesday 19 July 2017

Sunshine and Relaxation


I'm kinda going to cheat on my 365 day photo challenge, and upload some pictures that are going to be a bit older than my 7-day rule. Mostly because.... we are going to Fiji for a week! It's uncertain whether we will have internet access while we are gone, so I'm going to pre-write a week's worth of posts now.

I had originally planned to do a write-up of a survey I had done earlier on gaming partner preferences, but I still haven't gotten around to running the stats as I've been doing a lot of other things, and using my downtime to get some gaming in. Instead, I'll just write about whatever I can think of to fill the week that I'll be gone. Hopefully you won't miss me all that much!

Really looking forward to having some time to relax and catch up on some reading. I've got quite a few books that were recommended to me to get through, and it'll be nice to wake up to some warmer weather for once.

No comments: