Monday 8 December 2008

Christmas Time!

Been a bit slow this year, but it has finally happened - getting into the mood for Christmas! Being the seemingly eternally poor person this year, I've decided that I should finally put my baking practice to good use and bake people things for Christmas. I've picked a few things that I'm going to bake for some people, but there are other things that I'd like to bake that I haven't assigned anyone to, so I'm just going to list them here and if you want it (and it's something I can get to you with it still being edible *cough* Saurumon in Africa *cough*), then I'll do my best to get it to you!

Chewy Chocolate Biscuits
Mini éclairs


Wow, it's 5AM already. I'll add to this list as I find more things.

3 comments:

Lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luke said...

Oooh, mini éclairs sound nommable.

Leigh said...

ILL HAVE SOMETHING!!!

ill take anything

im fkn hungry asssss