Saturday 24 June 2017

An Ordinary Girl in an Ordinary World



Slept in today, and didn't get out of bed until around 9:30am, which felt pretty good, actually. But I decided to follow that up with a 10km run. Got home and stretched, planked for 3:11, rested for 30s, then did another 34 seconds, rested for 30s, then did another 1:15 while watching Snoop Dog on Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. Not as funny as him on Family Feud.

Played a game of Dota 2 and some FFXIV, slowly getting through the main story quests from the first game. It has hit a point where I am essentially an overqualified courier. I mean, I have slain primals (Ifrit, Garuda, Titan), taken down a corrupt organisation. You would think the quests that are assigned to me would be more meaningful than "Please take these earrings to the goldsmith to be repaired", or "Please find the children who are playing hide and seek in the main town". Or even worse "Please talk to the guy standing next to me for information". The good thing is that it has given me some time to catch up on some shows on Netflix.

Took a break from that to do five push-ups, and twenty-five squats.

Started making cookie dough (going to test out whether milk chocolate, dark chocolate or m&ms make the best choc-chips).

Did another ten push-ups while the oven was pre-heating.

Played some Dota 2.

Did another ten push-ups. Began writing this post.

This is my roundabout way of saying, other than the plank, which I was only able to do five minutes in total, rather than five continuous minutes, I have accomplished all of my mini-One Punch Man goals. I really doubt I was able to lose the weight that I was planning to lose, so no KFC for me. I guess I can't have wanted it that badly, otherwise I would have tried harder.

No comments: