Monday 4 September 2017

Melbourne Fashion Week


It's Melbourne Fashion Week! What does that mean? It means that there are all these shopping events on in the CBD, including Vogue American Express Shop the City event, which was Friday, 1st of September.



My plans for the night fell through, and I got stuck at work until 7pm, but I somehow convinced MrFodder to come with me. We missed the catwalk thing, and I think pretty much everything else, but decided to get dinner at the Emporium food court.

On the bridge between Emporium and Melbourne Central, there was a display from RMIT fashion students, and you could vote for the one you thought was the best.




The one I chose was this one, purely because the picture on the right reminded me of ABBA.


Seemed like a good enough reason as any, I mean, art is subjective, right?

Unfortunately, I don't have much time this week to check out the other events for MFW, but if you're in the area, check it out!

No comments: