Sunday 8 June 2008

New Location for :|

I've been annoyed at Windows Live Spaces for a while now, mostly because in terms of features, it looks like it's trying to rip off LiveJournal and Blogger, but only taking the things they're famous for, rather than the things they're good for.

I'm going to double post my blog posts for now, for two reasons:
1) I want to see if I can generate interest from readers who aren't just reading my blog because they know me.
2) I want to let people comment on my blog without having to sign up for a WLS account.

So here is the last post I've written on my WLS blog that I'm not going to copy into this one, and if you want to know who I was referring to, you might want to dig a bit - sorry about that. Maybe I'll make a post someday describing who everyone is.

http://annatheannoying.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!B30ABD897A6DAD67!1730.entry

2 comments:

Luke said...

Yay... hooray... awesomeness.

Now I don't have to try and remember my Microserf password to post comments for you!

I've been annoyed at [Microsoft] for [basically forever], mostly because in terms of features, it looks like it's trying to rip off [competitor's software], but only taking the things they're famous for, rather than the things they're good for.

So, you've only just realised this?

PS: On the off chance your boyfriend does destroy your copy of MacGyver season 1 in a fit of range, I will give you another copy... and seasons 2 and 3 as well, I suppose.

Fodder said...

It's OK, he just returned my copy of season 1 today, and I already have seasons 2 and 3 (I used to watch it with my dad as a father-daughter bonding thing).

I didn't only just realise Microsoft steals ideas, but I stuck with WLS for ages because it was more convenient for the people who have me as an MSN contact, as they'd see that star whenever I write a new post.