Thursday 12 June 2008

Running Out of Time

First, I am making a public apology to Hungry Jacks. After reading this comment on my post The Coke Side of Life - Where's My Drink?:

The way to consider it is as follows:
The meal (as displayed in the picture, and in truth, if not always as written on the menu) is 1 burger, regular chips, and a regular coke. If you want any modifications to that meal such as no tomato, or fanta instead of coke, or onion rings instead of fries, ask for it and the staff will be happy to oblige. As most people do want coke, do want tomato(, and don't realise they could get onion rings instead of chips for a few cents extra) it is pointless to ask every customer the array of questions and time wasting, for the business and for the customer themselves.
-(no name)

I went to check out some fast food places. It's true, that at Hungry Jacks, the meal is listed as being a burger, fries and coke, so I apologise for making such a big deal about them not asking if I wanted raspberry Fanta. >_<

However, McDonald's does say, burger, fries and soft drink (it does have a picture of coke, though). KFC doesn't say anything with their meals, but for the argh, name escapes me at the moment, it's the one with the box containing a burger, chips, drink, potato and gravy and chicken. Anyway, it also says soft drink.

So apologies again to Hungry Jacks and thanks to (no name) for pointing that out.

In my diary, I have plans to mail out invitations to my "21st" soon. By soon I mean the 17th of June. That's in 5 days. I still have no venue, but I guess I have the weekend to look at stuff. Except for the fact that I have an exam on Monday! OK, so I was thinking after my HLT exam, I could do some study for databases while making invitations and looking for a venue.

I've also just started seriously studying for HLT as I finished my psych essay 2 hours ago and have been procrastinating since (although TS talked to me of his own accord!). Exam is on Friday, so I'm going to start the cramming now!

P.S. Cervical cancer vaccine sucks. Hate needles.

1 comment:

Luke said...

Cervical cancer sucks more than the needle does.

You women are so lucky that you have it, even if it's not a perfect vaccine against just one kind of cancer.