Monday 16 June 2008

Oh, Baby, You Know Just How to Make Me Groan

You'd think that having a boyfriend would mean that I have someone who is supportive, and who comforts me when I rant to him. Instead, I get awful-joke-making MrMan5.5.

Anna: zzz, we have one slide on 3NF in our notes
i googled it
it said 3NF is like 2NF except that....
so i went and looked for 2NF
and it said that 2NF is like 1NF, except that...
>_<
MrMan5.5: LOL
just wiki it
Anna: i am
that's where the leading around is
MrMan5.5: @_@
reminds me of the dictionary definition of recursion
Anna: -_-


(See the Wikipedia entry about recursive humour if you don't get it.)


Databases exam in 9 hours, and I haven't even gone through all of the lecture notes or tute questions. Instead I spent most of today either:
a) Sleeping
b) Playing DotA
c) Watching Scrubs
d) Eating/Making food to eat

Ryan said that he passed the subject without even studying. Hopefully I'll be able to do that, too. =/

BTW, I'm kidding. Though he makes terrible jokes, and so very many puns, he is still awesome.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought this was going to be a post about your sex life, from the title.

Fodder said...

I think I blog about my sex life too often that I'm starting to freak people out. =/

jenster said...

I almost didn't open this after reading the title... but thought, what the heck, DBS is over, can rest for another 15 minutes before I get back into NerdMode.

How did you find the exam? I spent the entire weekend non-stop taking notes [ie... the whole course in two days *sigh*]

Any more exams for you?

Fodder said...

The exam wasn't bad, although there was too much writing involved for my liking! I have one exam left and it's multiple choice. I just want it to be over now! >_<

Unknown said...

i didn't get the joke... on the other hand Mark is the king of lameness.
When Shan mentioned we can play charades, he said... Yes! Lets play dental charades!
(El lameo) and also he often just walks around going doop doop doop doop doop. I think he's my 'special' kid.

jenster said...

I got the joke, on the other hand, I didn't get Jeanie's joke... if it was meant to be a joke...