Thursday 23 October 2008

Food For Thought, Day 2

A bit late to post the report, but better late than never, right?

I woke up and didn't feel like eating anything at all, but mum made me eat a bowl of cereal (which I ate really slowly T_T), and I went to meet GP for an interview for his assignment. Then I went back to uni and still didn't feel like food. I made myself eat lunch anyway, and went to my 440 meeting. It was only at 2AM that I finally felt hungry and ate some mi goreng. Everything I ate that day was really slow, and not really much food at all.

There's a scene in Never Been Kissed where Josie is talking to her brother while eating a pie, and during the phone conversation, she says, "Who ate all of my pie?" surprised that the pie is gone (also because she was partly high). I used to be like that - I'd have some food in front of me, and then it'd suddenly be gone, and I wouldn't really remember eating it at all. I used to be able to eat a lot of food, maybe not all that quickly, but definitely a lot more than I can now.

I think I have to contribute my lack of eating to WoW. Auto keeps saying how if you eat a lot, then your stomach changes to accommodate that, and if you eat less than normal, your stomach shrinks. While I was playing WoW, eating was something that I didn't always remember to do. Reminds me of how one of the loading screens in Baldur's Gate II said something like, "Just because your characters don't have to eat doesn't mean you don't". One of the good things that came out of it was that I went from size 16 to 12 - Julian says, "Being fat sux".

I figured if I ate more, I'd be able to increase the amount of food that I can eat, but I guess one and a half weeks isn't really enough to increase the amount of food that I can eat, but still be healthy. So instead I'm going to aim to eat a Domino's pizza faster, but not the amount of pizza that I eat.

Now it's time for pizza training #2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this challenge is a bit scary... just dont hurt yourself!