Tuesday 7 October 2008

Stolen From Jenny's Blog

I can't sleep, so it's meme time! I should really be doing my assignment, but I don't want to.


Do you usually sleep with your closet door open or closed?
I don't have a closet, but I guess it would be closed because I'd be too lazy to bother putting my clothes in it in the first place, so there would be no need to open it.

Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?

I don't, but Mum always does, so does that count?

Have you ever 'done it' in a hotel room?

No, although nearly ended up in a motel one time. =/

Where is your next vacation?
Sydney/Launceston/Adelaide, not sure yet, whatever Sharon and MrMan5.5 decide.

Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
Tried to, but apparently the police were warned about people stealing that particular sign during Prosh Week, so there was something there watching it. =/

Who do you think reads these?
Nobody, but I'd like to see someone comment with "TLDR".

Do you have a calendar in your room?
Yes, a World of Warcraft one Sharon bought me for Christmas.

Where are you?
At home, not doing my assignment.

What's your plan for the day?
Finish R&U assignment, go to R&U lecture, hand in R&U assignment, skip R&U tute, film stuff for the video, buy food for SEE, I&T drinking game, SEE, 371 lecture, nap, 440 work, dinner, sleep.

Are you reading any books right now?
No, unfortunately.

Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I used to always count the steps between our school and the church whenever we went to mass in primary school. Then I changed to a non-Catholic school.

Have you ever peed in the woods?
It's the only place to go when you're out camping.

Do you ever dance even if there's no music playing?
Yes, the victory dance!

Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No, and everyone in my house claims they don't, yet for some reason, we have lots of pencils with chewed tops. =S

What is your "Song of the Week"?
Caramelldansen

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Pictures speak louder than words: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=478475&l=2b651&id=585222195.

Do you still watch cartoons?
Does anime count? I'm still trying to find a copy of Captain Planet, because I want to watch it again.

What's your favorite love movie?
Bridget Jones's Diary.

What do you drink with dinner?
Water or orange juice.

What do you dip Chicken Nuggets in?

Tomato sauce, yum, yum!

What is your favorite food/cuisine?
Chicken pizza with BBQ sauce, capsicums and tomato paste with herbs. Has to have a decent crust and no cheese.

What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

Mulan, Euro Trip, Rat Race, Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery, Zoolander

Last person you hugged/kissed?

MrMan5.5, after I dropped him off at home.

Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

I was a girl guide - we were never called girl scouts for some reason, I never found out why.

Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No, and be thankful for that. I feel sorry for anyone who has to see me naked.

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

Last year some time. Tasha and I used to write to each other, but now we just message each other on Facebook. =(

Can you change the oil on a car?
No, and I have no idea why you'd want to. Someone care to enlighten me?

Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

No, because I never speed. *cough, cough*

Run out of gas?
No, but I'm always afraid MrMan5.5 will, and he'll ask me to push his car somewhere. T_T

Favorite kind of sandwich?
Toasted banana sandwich with honey - tastes better than it sounds, I swear!

Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Might sound weird, but soggy Weet-Bix with Nutri-Grain (I know, I know, it's bad), and Corn Flakes, soaked in warm milk. Haven't had it in a while though. :(

What is your usual bedtime?
Usually around 3AM, but I think I've ruined my sleeping patterns, as I'm finding it hard to sleep even at 5 or 6AM.

Are you lazy?
I'm lazy for some things, and not for others. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to clothes, but when it comes to baking, I'm a lot less lazy.

When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Never dressed up for Halloween, but I used to have a Pink Ranger costume, and I've cosplayed once before.

Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No.

Which are better, legos or lincoln logs?
LEGO is way better, that's why you never see Lincoln Log Star Wars/Indiana Jones/Batman!

Are you stubborn?
On occasion, and it always causes trouble. :(

Who is better...Leno or Letterman?

I can never remember which is which, but I like the one that had Whose Line Is It Anway?, which I think is Leno. :S

Ever watch soap operas?
Soap operas are worse than watching Dragonball Z. You can watch an episode, and then tune in again 6 months later and know what's going on based on the "Previously, on Bad Soap Opera" because it moves that slowly.

Afraid of heights?
Yes. T_T

Sing in the car?
Only when I'm alone.

Dance in the shower?

No, because I'm clumsy and I'll fall over and die.

Dance in the car?

I don't think I need an excuse to make my driving worse than it is.

Ever used a gun?
Nintendo light gun. *nod, nod*

Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Musicals are awesome!

Is Christmas stressful?

Christmas is the best time of year. :D

Ever eat a pierogi?

Nope, but whatever it is, I'm probably allergic. According to the Wikipedia article on pierogi, they look like
dumplings, which I have eaten. Oh, but they have cheese in them.

Major annoyance right now?
Impending feeling of doom...

Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Princess (no, I didn't know you had to be born or marry into the job).

Do you believe in ghosts?

No.

Ever have a deja-vu feeling?
Yeah, but mostly with stuff that usually has happened in the past and is uncommon, but not rare, so I normally brush it off.

Do you take a vitamin daily?
Does mi goreng count?

Wear slippers?
Yes, mum hates us walking on non-carpeted floor barefoot.

Wear a bath robe?

No, usually change straight into clothes after a shower.

What do you wear to bed?
PJs or a night gown.

Wal-Mart, Target or K-Mart?
K-Mart, because it's closest to my house.

Nike or Adidas?
No-name brands.

Cheetos Or Fritos?
Heinz Big Red Tomato chips. T_________________T Bring them back please!

Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Sunflower seeds. I haven't had them in ages, I should get some.

Ever hear of, "gorp"?
No. =/ Seems to me like someone is running out of questions to ask. Google says it's trail mix, and I think MrMan5.5 has told me about something similar, but I can't remember what he called it.

Ever taken karate?
Yes, but I never made it past white belt.

Ever kissed someone of the same sex?
Yes.

Can you curl your tongue?

No. T________T

Ever won a spelling bee?

Do we have spelling bees in Australia? Maybe Australia just assumes people can spell, unlike Americans... Oh, wait, both countries fail at spelling.

Ever cried because you were so happy?

No.

Own any record albums?
No.

Own a record player?
I think we have one somewhere.

Regularly burn incense?
Not regularly, but we do for Chinese New Year, and anniversaries of deaths.

Ever been in love?
Yes.

Hot tea or cold tea?
Depends on the type. The tea they have at yum cha is nicer hot, but I like iced green tea better than hot green tea.

Tea or coffee?
Tea.

Favorite kind of cookie?
Choc-chip, but I still haven't managed to make ones like the ones they have at Subway. T_T

Can you swim well?
I could, not sure if I still can now.

Can you hold your breath without manually holding your nose?
Yes, can't swim competitively otherwise. =/

Are you patient?
I think I'm more patient than impatient.

Ever won a contest?
Yep. It's how I got a Sega Mega Drive + 5 games (including Sonic which I have been trying to find so that I can play it with MrMan5.5). I put my name in for a draw at Toys 'R' Us and won it. Does that count as a contest? I don't think there was much skill involved.

Ever had plastic surgery?
No.

Which are better black or green olives?

Neither, I think olives are too salty. :(

Can you knit or crochet?
I used to be able to do both, but forgot how. T_T

Wash room or bathroom?
Bathroom.

Do you want to get married?
No.

Who was your High School crush?

David and YN.

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
I'm more of a silent treatment type of person.

Do you have kids?

No.

Do you want kids?

No.

What kind of mum are you?
Abusive, negligent, crazy, alcoholic.... I have no kids!

Do you miss anyone right now?
I miss sleeping. T_T

Who do you want to see right now?
The sandman.

No comments: