Monday 14 August 2017

Frame Melbourne


In a joint venture between RMIT's School of Architecture and Design, and Lendlease, a series of photos were posted on this wall on the corner of Spencer and Flinders streets. Students from RMIT invited people to share photos of Melbourne taken through a window, and tag them with #framemelb and post them on Facebook or Instagram, and submit the photo to www.framemelbourne.org. I guess they picked a bunch and posted them.



Another addition to Melbourne's hipster reputation, but personally, I like them. In my search for a picture frame for my jigsaw puzzle (which I don't want to start until I have a frame for it) I've come to realise that the world of frames is massive. They come in so many shapes and sizes, which makes it so hard to choose!

Nice short post today, still recovering from the weekend.

No comments: