Sunday 14 November 2010

Advice Anna



So a lot of my blog involves either giving or requesting advice. When I give advice, it's obviously my opinion on what should be done, and it is based on my experience, so that's what I keep in mind when people give me advice. It's also what I keep in mind when people ask me for advice. I never know what to say when people confess to me that they want advice for how to pleasure their girlfriends. The first time it happened, I thought it was a one time thing, but it happened again not long ago, so I thought I might ask the masses for advice - especially since my experience of having sex with women is completely non-existent.

I think any advice that I give will apply to me, and not necessarily their girlfriend. I say what I can, but I feel like it's not entirely something I can say, as it also affects MrMan5.5. I don't mind talking about what I do, but now if I were to say something, then I'm also invading MrMan5.5's privacy, in a way, so I don't really want to talk so freely.

The same advice I gave both times was just to keep it constant - keep a steady rhythm. I didn't know what else to say. Although now that I've put a bit more thought into it, maybe the best advice is just to ask her! I'm sure she knows what's best for her, but I think the reason they don't want to is because it's OK for me to think they suck, but they don't want her to think that. The thing I don't want to point out is that if they have to resort to asking me for advice, then maybe she might have some idea that he's not the best. I think it's sweet that they want to do the best they can to make their girlfriends happy though. :)

If only they played Starcraft, I would link them this.

Anyway, someone give me some advice I can give others!

No comments: