Friday 19 November 2010

Under the Bridge

In regards to my "research" from a couple of posts ago, I am told that my guessing isn't satisfactory, so there is now a poll to answer if you want to contribute! It's completely voluntary. I'm planning to leave it open for a week.

At Paul's 25th, QC called one of Paul's friends annoying. As always, this is something that I've tried very hard to decipher with no success. What is it that makes a person annoying? I think I've worked it out - it all stems from my inability to troll people. Yes, my complete and utter failure to troll has scarred me for life.

[For those who missed it, as I can't remember if I have posted about it before, a few years ago, Mesh and Kalg said that I'd never be able to troll, so to prove them wrong, I started a thread on the Blackrock forum. It was successful until people started arguing, and I felt bad so I was all like, "Stop fighting, guys, let's be friends!" Kalg and Meshu facepalmed, tried to salvage it, and were far more successful at trolling than I was.]

I've been following this blog for a while now, and it seems there are a few things I need to work on.

Invading people's personal space seems to also be an important factor, but I don't like people invading my personal space, so I don't think I can bring myself to do that to others.

Taking people's things is something I used to do. YN told me that he didn't think I was annoying, so I took his calculator so that he couldn't do his work. I thought he knew that I had taken it, but it seemed he didn't. I was expecting him to come and get it off me after school, but he never did and I forgot all about it until he called me at home and asked if I had it. I heard later that he had stayed at school until 5PM trying to find it. I felt so bad at the time, I don't think I could do that one either.

I've tried talking really loud, but it just ends up being the volume of most people's normal speaking voice. I've also tried talking a lot, and I'm really amazed at the people who are able to do this, because I usually run out of things to say after a few minutes at most. When I write blog posts, it is usually done over a few hours, alternating with battlegrounds or TV shows. However, I think that is the one that I can work on - talking is meant to come naturally to females, right?

No comments: