Thursday 22 January 2015

Swinging a Club

Taking a break from the gratitude - I'll finish it, I promise! Only 20 days in and I'm already struggling with writer's block. ~_~

-----------------------------------

20 days in, and 20 minutes to go before my bedtime. Let's see if I can stream of consciousness my way into a long enough post. Here we go!

MrMan5.5 was recently admitted into hospital and had to receive surgery. Part of his recovery process meant that he was not to strain himself, which included reduced bedroom activities. Since moving in together, I've noticed that my libido has dropped - possibly because mine has always been lower than his, so essentially, anytime I wanted sex, I could have it (blah blah blah, riding the cock carousel, go away Red Pillers). There wasn't really the same level of anticipation as there was before we saw each other all the time. I've noticed that whenever MrMan5.5 is away for an extended period of time, my libido climbs. So right now, it's something I'm thinking about a lot, which sucks, because it's not something that I can fulfill right now. Scumbag hormones. :(

I went to bed a couple of days ago, and I must have had the conversation I had with a friend on my mind when I fell asleep because I remember dreaming about her and another friend of mine. Naked. They were having sex, and I was turned on by watching them. Part of me wanted to join in, but it just felt wrong, like I felt MrMan5.5 waiting for me, and I didn't want to disappoint him.

I've mentioned by rule about the third person being a stranger before, but with these two, it felt so natural. Is that strange? Is there an exception to the third person rule, for instance, if you've already had sex with the other person, then your partner already knows that you've compared the two, and decided that your partner is better? Or how about if it's someone that the both of you are attracted to? Is this how people become swingers?

At the same time, I feel like it's too late in life to begin something like this. It might sound really prudish, but if we end up having children, I would not want them to know that this is the kind of lifestyle that we lead. I don't even want to know about what my parents might have gotten up to before I was born. I think this is the kind of thing that can end up scarring your children for life.

I'm actually really curious now, how you join this mysterious world. I imagine it's some sort of invite-only club, and the two of you have to be fairly attractive in order to join. Maybe I could start some sort of ugly people's swingers club. But then what if people show up, and aren't interested in having sex with anyone else at the party? Although, there is that whole secretly wanting to have sex with people you know. So what if I make it a neighbourhood swingers club instead? While all the children are off at camp, you can meet up, and flirt with the lady that always brings lamingtons to the school bake. It'd definitely make those neighbourhood watch meetings a lot more interesting.

Although there was that episode of CSI, where they did have a neighbourhood swingers club, and it turned out that the daughter of one of the couples had started to get involved with one of the older men, and she ended up killing her mother out of jealousy. So yeah.... might want to steer clear of that one. Again, no children should be harmed in the making of my swingers club.

Oh! How about a roleplayers swingers club? It'd be really fun for everyone to get into character, like a murder mystery night, except instead of trying to work out who the killer is, you find someone (or someones) that you would like to spend the night with. You can't break character, even during the sex.

"Oh, Constable Thomas. Thank you for rescuing my puppy from the notorious thief Marceux. Please let me open my legs for you, and allow you to take your pleasure."

"Madame Winter, it was my pleasure. And it shall be my pleasure to watch your soft bosom sigh as I show you what the true force of the Nottingham constabulary can do."

This seems like the kind of stuff that I'd only be able to do if I was really rich, as I imagine you'd need a fancy Victorian house to be able to pull it off properly. Oh well, I can still dream.

No comments: